We want you- to help us, keep you and our space safe!
Please do not visit the centre if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone that has COVID.
Sanitizing and hand washing is critical – Please be sure to practice proper hand hygiene especially before or after snack
All guests playing or visiting our facility that are the age of 12 yrs and older must be full vaccinated
- Masks are mandatory for adults and children that our 2yrs and older
- We understand that this may be the first time visiting for some children and keeping a mask on may be challenging- We will help navigate this.
- All Visitors are required to check in at the front desk
- Parents and children are required to self screen and monitor for any flu like symptoms prior to your play time
- Please do not visit the centre if you, or your child have any flu like symptoms
- Entry will be declined if there is any visible flu like symptoms present
Space Set-Up and Physical Distancing
- less guests are invited for each time slot-this will allow guests to maintain a safe distance and have fun
- Physical distancing will not be enforced by our staff it is your responsibility to play together at a safe distance
- You are welcome to use visual cues to promote physical distancing
- You are welcome to promote fun play as a group all while physical distancing
- Food is welcome and to be enjoyed in our eating areas NO NUTS Please
Equipment and Toy Usage and Restrictions
- All toys and equipment are made of materials that can be cleaned and disinfected
- Toys and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected at a minimum between plays, whipped and disinfected throughout our program
- Mouthed toys should will be cleaned and disinfected immediately after
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected at least twice a day (for example, doorknobs, water fountain knobs, light switches, toilet and faucet handle