At Jump for Joy we’re all about having fun getting active, and engaging young minds.
Our play space features a vast variety and array of activities and toys to help promote the physical, emotional and social development of your children. Our play areas are suited to entertain and engage your children all while you relax and watch them play.
We felt by providing a separate space both for toddlers and infants, children would have freedom of movement, to explore and play at their own pace. Our infant room is a dedicated space with a wide variety of age appropriate toys from ages 6-14 months that help promote development as well as social and motor skills. Let your toddlers clamber and climb in our massive soft playground with obstacles courses a slide and a ball pit.
For the brave and energetic, monkey up in our junior rock climbing tower. Burrow through another ball pit and jump for joy in our Jumping Castle! Sing along with a partner on our seesaw’s or giddy up on our ride on toys or teeter totters, or take a ride on our mini Thomas the Tank Engine coaster-all perfect for energetic, young minds and bodies.
We’re all about having fun and entertaining children all while realizing the value and importance in challenging motor and social skills. Our Sensory Wall panels will do exactly that, and our endless imaginary and interactive play stations will ensure your children make lasting friendships!
Here’s what you need to know
- Our playground is a no shoe zone and we ask that both adults and children wear socks at all times.
- We offer Coffee and Organic Tea with a $1 charitable donation to the SickKids Foundation
- We welcome outside food and snacks that are NUT FREE and we kindly ask that they are enjoyed in our designated snack or kitchenette area
- Please No food or drinks in our playground areas)
- Please ensure that you supervise and stay within hugs reach of your children
- Jump for Joy is a friendly, and safe environment that promotes caring and learning. Please ensure that general playground etiquette is followed.
Pricing and Rates
We have different packages to suit different needs. We realize some parents prefer to pop in and play as you go- and we also realize that we have some dedicated fans of our indoor play ground who would love nothing better than to use our facility as often as they can.
This is where our Packages are Ideal!
Single Drop In $11 Parents & Care Givers are FREE
Children under 9 months are FREE with a paid sibling
Individual 4 Play Pass $38 Each pass is valid for 1 child – No Expiry and YES you can treat a friend!
Sibling 3 Play Pass $52 Each pass is valid for 2 children – No Expiry
Unlimited 30 Day Play Pass $110 Valid for 2 Children – Valid for 30 days from date of purchase
Children under 9 months pay $6 for their first visit
Prices are subject to HST.
Sorry NO REFUNDS on Pre-paid Play passes